Monday 11 February 2013

Thrifting the night away

Although I am often to be found rummaging around at my local charity shops, and always planning to put photos up here to show you gleefully what I have purchased, I hardly ever do. Reminded then, that it was Monday (ie Mapie Monday - hein? Go check it out, there is an excellent tips post on Jumbling today) I thought I would do a bit of show and tell on my latest love.

Reader, I have been bitten by the vintage baggage bug. It's a bit of a moth eaten one, but I love this funny 60s suitcase, and I tell you it does make my craft fair stall look a little more chic. Except my local 'rival' also went and got one. Sigh, they do say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!!

Me and My Shadow

1 comment:

Liz Burton said...

Oh no, why do people have to copy like that? so annoying especially when it's business!

It's a lovely case, I have a thing for vintage suitcases too but mostly I just pile them up and stash toot in them!