Thursday 3 May 2012

Is it so wrong...?


to find a vintage knitting pattern and really want to knit three jumpers just like the picture so that we all (all the ladies - men are exempt) have matching jumpers?! I have never felt like this before. In fact, I would have said that I was implacably against dressing your children alike, let alone like you. Now this. I fear some madness is upon me. 
 

Also I would just like to show you this picture because I spend most of my day gazing on the real thing which is magnificent and kissably fat around the cheeks area. So damn cute and I made it myself. I am possibly committing the parental sin of favouritism, but it is only temporary because he will soon turn into a shoe refusing, smart talking, mother botherer like the others ;-) 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the shoe refusing mother botherer comment :D brilliant!!

Isobel said...

he he he - inspired by pickles everywhere x