Wednesday 8 June 2011

Pattern Wednesday - Weekend Casuals: His and Hers Sweaters



This is a cute unisex pattern that I think has a lot of wearability today. Also it's in DK (phew!). It comes from one of my stash of magazine patterns that were torn out sometime in the 1960's or 1970's  - no chance of finding where they came from now! I like to keep old patterns in the public domain - at least they might get used again, instead of festering away in the dark, but of course if you know who this pattern belongs to, coyright wise, and would like to get in contact, please do. I am always happy to credit where it is due. 

Follow the link to the pattern document - I'm afraid the formatting is a bit awry - the page was really creased and although I have tried to go through and check for mistakes, my scanner wasn't very happy about the state of this one!

WEEKEND CASUALS

No comments: