Wednesday 1 June 2011

Pattern (Recommendation) Wednesday - Honesty



This is not really a pattern so much as a pattern recommendation. I have been busy knitting my daughter another cotton tank from a pattern that I have made several times before, called 'Honesty', and thought that I would spread my love for this pattern further by blogging about it. It is designed by Sublime Yarns for their range of cottons and I think that it is a lovely simple pattern to follow - I especially like it because I have not managed to completely screw up the neckband which is what I often do! Here I used a cotton acrylic mix from Sirdar called Summer Stripes. It knitted up somewhat large but not a real problem. Also, the bow's a bit floppy but hey, she likes it. If you Ravelry all the pattern details are here and if you like, a link to my project page

Previous attempt where I actually used the recommended yarn:

1 comment:

Isobel said...

they should be doing their own knitting (ha ha ha)