Wednesday 11 May 2011

Broken Neck

I have had to open a Dinosaur Hospital! One of the little boys I know in the village, whose mother purchased a dinosaur from me at Xmas, seems to have very strong hands. He managed to virtually decapitate his toy, which was a bit distressing to see and pretty amazing if you have ever tried to rip a soft toy in half - it wasn't the seam that broke but directly across the fabric? I can only think there was some sharp nail involved.... Anyway, I took in the poor unfortunate animal, patched him up, and he has gone home now sporting a new scarf to remind his owner about the poorly neck. He even had a discharge letter, signed Yours Dr T. Rex. I hope that the good doctor will not be getting any other patients!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, strong hands indeed! I love the scarf/bandage :)
Ashley x

OF SPRING AND SUMMER said...

Hi,
Thank you for your visit to my blog and your kind comments.
I love your story about the broken neck. It put a smile to my face, despite the damage. Very sweet. Love the scarf and the discharge letter.
All the best,
Ingrid

grace said...

just found you via ravelry, am a hampshire person too ...lovely knitting