Friday 10 December 2010

Folksy Friday - 'Made'ns


Although I sometimes wonder if I could have come up with a more exciting name for my business than 'Made by Dolly', I have noticed that there are so many other sellers using the word 'made' in inventive and interesting or just sensible ways that I thought I would do a FF on simply that - sellers who have the word 'made' in their name. Why not? It's my birthday, I don't have to be clever all the time because I need to go and drink my party wine in a minute!










Hannah Madden/Hanmade
Robin on a Bobbin

Made by Lolly
Felt Flower Ruffle Brooch

Made by Sami
Puppet Beaded Bracelet

Teasemade
Red Knit Brooch

Made by Dolly
Chicken Coop Bib

Made by Kate
Little Monster Wall Sticker


If the formatting looks all weird I'm sorry!

2 comments:

made by lolly said...

Thanks for the feature! Hope you had a super birthday!

Made by Sami said...

Hello!

Thankyou so so much for mentioning me on your blog! I personally think "Made by Dolly" is a pretty cool name! Mine just started from me writing "Made by Sami" on the back of homemade greetings cards. Seemed the most logical name...

Glad you like my items- yours look fab too! Lovin' Rocket the dinosaur! :)

Have a nice day,

Sami x