I have so many things planned for this month! Specifically:
1) Spray paint some old picture frames I've hoarded white to create a display of family photos
2) Make up cushions for the lounge, I bought some Brompton Road fabric which is so cool.
3) Spray paint loads of fir cones for Christmas (I can leave this but I figured I'd have a massive spray painting sesh!!)
4) Craft Fairs? I am supposed to be booked into some, but childcare is proving an issue.
5) Make a Christmas Pudding/Cake (When is Stir-Up Sunday, exactly?)
6) Knit daughters new jumpers - again I have the materials, but the flesh is weak.
7) Make a dinosaur toy out of Pirate fabric (it's a commission, I'm getting paid for this I guess it is theoretically No 1 but I only just remembered it)
Ahhh must stop I am scaring me.
Here for soothing purposes is a photo of the fabric I mentioned above.
|See the subtle background detail? It's a bit less subtle in real life!|