Friday 5 November 2010

Folksy Friday - High Heels Mary Janes

A shoe based FF today, with a plethora of cute shoes or shoe inspired loveliness. Two mentions here for a Folksy seller called TLC Custom Footwear, who create the most exceptional looking shoes, as you will see.Also some cute shoes I really want to buy for the baby, well it is almost Christmas!!

PS. I know that it's Bonfire Night but I have been creating this FF in my head for a while now, so it was time to unleash it on the world!


















Dazzling Bejewelled High Heels from TLC Custom Footwear
 Jute Bag from Beenbags
Cherry Shoes from With Hugs and Kisses
Tartan Shoes from TLC Custom Footwear

5 comments:

Lorna May said...

ohhhhh..who doesnt love shoes...LOVE LOVE LOVE the first ones.

Having blogger trouble as well, thought it was my computer.

Isobel said...

I know. Thay are so beautiful I almost salivate when I look at the picture!!

NOfkantsCurios said...

Fantastic shoe showcase! Some shops I had not seen too, so going to 'hot foot' ot over for a closer look!

Natalie x

Sugarplum Kawaii said...

Super selection!

The best part of a woman's attire in my opinion (-;

mr. pineapple man said...

cute cute shoes!!