Friday 10 September 2010

Folksy Friday - Back to School

An obvious inspiration today for Folksy Friday. My first little chick is fluttering into the big bad world............


From Left to Right:
Badger with Satchel from Fluff and Fuzz
Pencil Case from Love from Beth
Car Shoe Bag from Marti Rich Creations
and finally some vital accessories for the smart young lady or gent about the playground
School Headband from Hollyjollystockings 
Pirate Badge from NickyNackyNoo

And then something for the mums at the school gate!


Handbag Tissue Holder from Sew Stylish

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope your little chick is having fun at school.
Great choices- that badger is adorable
xxx

Amanda Berry said...

How cute! Thank you so much for including my badger!

NOfkantsCurios said...

I do hope your little fluttering chick had a fantastic time and is all excited to do it again next week.

I adore that knitted badger, Amanda is very clever!

Natalie x

hollyjollystockings said...

I love the pencil case....and thanks for including my headband! x