Saturday 31 July 2010

Makes and more

First off, another cool find on the superhighway of life. Check out this deliciously simple Fishing Rod game to make from Just Another Day in Paradise. As I have been having a bit of a fishy moment thanks to my costume making efforts earlier this month, this really appeals. So simple, but you know how much they'll love it!

Over here, I've been idling. It's the first week of the holidays and I don't seem to be able to craft and have the kids 24/7! Still I managed to get a bit done and have started on some little bags. The idea for these is that they are big enough to carry a doll in (ie long) but not too big for a small person. Trials are in progress!! Anyway, at least I can showcase some of lovely fabric and buttons that I have been hoarding.

No comments: