Friday 14 February 2014

Things I Love

Happy Valentines Day

Thought that today is a good day for sharing what I love at the moment. Of course I love my children! And my lovely husband (*so long suffering)



If you want to know more about what I love, I counsel you to look to my Pinterest boards. Yes, I have a weakness for sewing things, and cushiony goodness

via Pinterest


And interior decor daydreaming

via Pinterest


And dolls - all sorts. I love the ways these dolls are posed. This image came to me on Pinterest natch but you can also find more dolly fun of the sort on the actual website Cook You Some Noodles.

via Pinterest


And Medieval things both Ancient and Modern. I admit, it's because I LOOOOVE Game of Thrones, but I did also study Medieval Art at Uni, m'kay.

via Pinterest


I love pinning! What do you love?


2 comments:

CYSN said...

Thank you for the lovely feature of My Teeny-Tiny Dolls® :) ~ Mariane xxx

Isobel said...

Thanks, they're soooo cute