Wednesday 20 November 2013

Book Review: Little Sew & Sew

I have just been reading a beautifully inspiring craft book which I thought that I would share with you.

Little Sew and Sew by Christine Leech (Quadrille 2013) is a sewing and embroidery book with more than 30 projects in most of which are simple enough for beginners, and in any case, are described well with lovely illustrations and diagrams. I love the styling and fresh yet classic approach, it's just a lovely lovely book.

Christine is a busy busy woman, being an art director in the magazine industry as well as craft book author, and blogging her many makes over at Sew Yeah!

As I found this book at the library (love my library - it's all craft books and murder mystery here in the sticks) it will definately be on my Santa List. There are too many cute projects in the book, I can't do them all before they will want me to return it! I can't even decide which to start first, the Kissing Children Tote, the Alphabet Wall Hanging (sneak peak below right) or the Birdcage Tea Cosy. If you want to make someone something gorgeous for Christmas, take a look!

Here's the Amazon link


Note: I wasn't asked to do this review, I just did it because I LOVE the book. Thanks for reading and Happy Sewing X 

No comments: