Friday 10 May 2013

Little Baking Bags



Just thought that I would show you some of the things that I have been working on recently. 

A few weeks back we were invited to a double birthday celebration, so as I am on a never-ending quest to find good birthday presents that don't cost me sqillions of pounds, I tried a different present idea. After making some little personalised drawstring bags, I purchased some child sized spoons and rolling pins from the hardware store, and a lovely cookie cutter each to co-ordinate with the bag. I hope they liked them! Strikes me that you could do this for any hobby - drawing - crafts - cooking - petcare and buy a few inexpensive fun items to put in a similar useful bag. These had a felt initial stitched on by machine but if you aren't very confident with machining around curves you could hand stitch these on easily. 




No comments: