Tuesday 13 November 2012

Christmas is coming!

I hate to break it to you, but as the ads on TV have already started I am sure you already know! I have been hard at work creating Christmassy things for people. I will be doing one craft fair in December, so I do need to make sure that I've enough stock, but mostly I am doing orders that come in. Quite a few this year, so that's great. Most of them are local people who are now aware that I make 'stuff'. It just shows that despite the wonders of the internet, global reach etc it is really local advertising and 'getting yourself out there' that really is what brings in regular money.

Here's some lovely Christmas bunting that I have been asked to make. What you can't see is that it is strung on a cute red and white candy striped bias tape. Loving my striped bias tape at the mo! I am also just about to finish a really LONG bunting project for triplets, which I am very excited about and can hardly wait to get it photographed, and then sent off to the lucky tiny tiny baby people. 

Next up: Christmas Sacks. I was just going to make 3 (two ordered and one for the online shop) and then husband says 'Why do you never make things for your own children?' - cue violins - so now I have to make 6. Why do I listen?!





 


No comments: