Wednesday 7 September 2011

Lunchtime Shopping

Further to yesterdays post, about lunches, I was at the shops today indulging in a little retail therapy when I happened upon Paperchase's new collection, which includes many a cute lunchtime item. Got the girls an  (other) adorable cutlery set, which I find very useful for eating out, weddings etc (how many times have I had to stop my 18m old poking herself in the face witih an adult sized fork?: too many to count) and a bento style lunch box with removable compartments which will be very handy for toddler lunches when she starts at her childminder. But my favourite is this tiny bowl with 'ears' - kawaii!!

2 comments:

Temporary:Secretary said...

That is so cute, i love paperchase. I can never resist, i walk out of that shop buying at least one thing, even if it's a few postcards! x

Isobel said...

I know! Particularly now I have little girls I feel there is every excuse in the world to buy cute things!