Monday 4 April 2011

Motto Monday - Washing in the Rain


Look at this completely charming brooch from Natalie Hayes on Folksy. And to say that it sums up my rather haphazard approach to housewifery hardly needs adding!? As I am not particularly partial to the strong smell of detergent on my linens I think I like it better when they have a garden-y tang about them! (I hope I don't get any comments now saying 'That's because you're a slattern'). Anyway, once we come into the spring proper now there is a good chance that the laundry is safe from the worst side effect of being out all night: I will not have to smash any frozen socks against the washing pole to get them folded for a good few months, I imagine.

Happy Monday xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha, I love it! :D
Ashley x

Unknown said...

haha, I love it! :D
Ashley x

Unknown said...

oops, sorry, not sure why it posted twice! :S xxx