Friday 1 April 2011

Folksy Friday - Babbits

Everytime I look out of my window at the moment it seems there is a happy bunny family out there eating all my sprouting plants. This puts me in a dilemma as I dearly love those little baby rabbits, but I also want a half decent garden that is not 100% nibbled. Sigh. I have just banged on the window to startle them off, and will have to content myself looking at some Folksy rabbits instead. 





From Left to Right:

Rabbit with Daisy by Fifi Baker
Rabbit Doorstop by Mia Design
Bunny in a Bag by Sew What Next?
Easter Bunny in a box by Northfield Primitives
White Rabbit Ears by Bang Bang Crash
Blue Tweed Bunny Purse by The Linen Cat




Lilac Rabbit Brooch by Meeeeeeee

4 comments:

Beth of The Linen Cat said...

Thank you for including my bunny purse and in such good company too. Off to check out the other sellers now. Beth :)

miadesign said...

Yes, cute baby bunnies and a fantastic garden just doesn't go together!

Thanks for including my doorstop. You now have another follower! Lois

Unknown said...

I know how you feel we have a pet rabbit who uses our garden as a running buffet! Thank you for including my Bunny in a Bag.Helen x

Unknown said...

Oh dear. Poor garden.
Great theme and much cuteness, esp the purse
Gemxxx