Friday 11 February 2011

Angel Challenge

Last month I decided to take part in an Angel themed creative challenge, curated by Dee at Dizzy Little Kingdom.

For January we made angel wings hanging decorations/lavender bags. There were such a lot of beautiful entries. Mine ended up looking like this:

 I love doing these blog challenges it really gets my creative sewing juices flowing! This month is a bit more of a committment, as we are designing and making an embroidered angel panel based on a picture of our choice. I have been having a look around and I think that I will make a panel using this as my inspiration. We are supposed to be using our printer to get the design onto paper but I am probably going to have to use the old lightbox method instead as I am afraid it would kill our printer to be fed fabric. Anyway, watch this space - or go over to Dizzy LK for the complete picture.

No comments: