Thursday 13 January 2011

Folksy Friday - Dinosaurs Rule!

OK all this week I have been posting on the wrong days, but what can I say? I am trying to be organised but almost not doing it correctly. So in the same vein we have a Folksy Friday, on Thursday. Doh!

I, and my little daughter too, love dinosaurs! And I make a few too, which you can find in my Folksy shop. This one is Rainbow who is a little dotty............
.
Anyway, here are a few other dotty dinos from Folksyland, that have caught my beady eye.


1. Hobbysaurus by Sue2
2. Ceramic Personalised Decoration by Dotty Pottery
3. Dinosaur notepad by She Draws
4. Faux Dinosaur Scarf by Freshmade
5. Steggie by Molly Moo and Jessica too
6. Baby Stanley by Pink Tree Studio

7 comments:

Sugarplum Kawaii said...

I like Steggie the best...made with retro. curtain fabric. Marvelous!

NOfkantsCurios said...

Lovely choices, my children would be in their element!

Natalie x

Danielle said...

Love the Steggie from Molly Moo. My son got one for Christmas!

OddSox aka Thesockgarden said...

They're all great aren't they! I discovered Freshmade's shop this week too which has lots of fun fabric stuff. x

Buttoned up and Pinned down said...

WOW! I love dinos and there's are great. Good choice :-)
Zoe

Lorna May said...

Great FF. I have the ceramic dinosaur favourited i am determined to find someone to buy it for :o)

FairlyGirly said...

Great selection, I love Dotty Pottery's dino.