Sunday 24 October 2010

Pumpkin! and a Sunday Showcase - Clare's Creations

Hi all. Have been enjoying a sunday stroll in the lovely grounds of Hinton Ampner. I always enjoy looking around the impressive walled garden there and pondering when I should start to grow more veg! At the moment of course it's all wonderful glossy chard and beetroot, with a huge and glorious display of pumpkins, no doubt ready for Halloween.

We've just got one small one, which I got from the local greengrocers, rather than a huge pile, and here it is modelling my latest make, some royal blue hair bows designed to be school uniform suitable. They will never make it to the folksy shop, alack, they have already been claimed and carried away to my daughter's lair.

As it is Sunday I have been busy promoting a fellow Folksy seller in my Facebook Showcase. This week it's Clare's Creations, who make a range of sweet handmade cards and also lovely knitted items. I particularly like her snake mitts. These may be the answer for a boy who won't wear his gloves!

No comments: