Monday 14 June 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Was delighted all this week by the post! My internet fabric buying spree has borne fruit of the most delicious kind and I have a million and one projects to do now. I have taken a picture of a selection of my favourite, check out the Retro Rocket Rascals.



Prototypes of things to sell continue to be produced, in rather a bodgy way I have to say as I am trying out a few things and have been a bit lazy about my prep and finishing. So I know that these baby bibs are crumpled and wonky but lets call them a work in progress. OK? Also there you see T the Test Dummy Dino who is destined for hard washing to see what happens. Ulp!


My latest creation.... the Apron Bib, which I designed to look like a tiny apron, with a crumb catching pocket, and ties at the back as well as fasteners at the shoulders. This one will do for the baby but I think I need to work on it a bit more before it's acceptable. Perhaps I should just be less impatient....

2 comments:

Amy said...

Ah, Lexie is soooo cute! loving the material, esp the mushrooms!

Isobel said...

Yes I love the mushroom fabric!