Saturday 3 December 2011

Craft Fairs

I have been busy all week putting the finishing touches to things for a big craft fair today. After the children kept crying in the night (sore throat season) I nearly thought I wouldn't make it. Got there OK, no family of miserable wretches in tow, set up my stall, waited. And waited. And!! no customers. Well, not many. Come on people isn't it December?? Obviously in Hampshire there is a lack of festive cheer. So my Folksy and Etsy shops are still well stocked and apart from a few orders of a non-urgent variety, no commissions to finish either. What's going on?!! Come on people I need something to do before Baby #3 comes along and I have to put the dust jacket on my sewing machine for the rest of the winter. Go on, go on, go on, go on (repeat to fade).



No comments: