Sunday 20 February 2011

Stylish Bloggers

Look what I got!



I was nominated not once, not twice, but three times!! So thank you to Sugarplum Kawaii, Milliebead and Cards With a Difference

There are rules:
1 Thank the person who sent it.  Done that. I hope you were paying attention!

2 Dare to share 7 facts about yours truly. Huh? OK:
I am a Sagittarius which means I am unwittingly incredibly tactless
I have a wellington boot curse meaning they always wear out or get lost before 6 months 
I recently got my hair cut accidentally like a Bay City Roller
I love cats. But have none. 
I hate washing up. But do it everyday. 
I spent all today cleaning ice-creamy sick out of my car. Which leads us to that last fact:
I am a mum!


3 Nominate 15 blogs and forward the award. Whew! Here we go: 



Amy Orange Juice's Blog
Life Through A Slim Lens
Sew Scrumptious
Cluck Cluck Sew
New Vintage Lady
Flossie Teacakes
Crafterhours
Skippedydoodah
Kitschycoo's Blog
Sew Retro
Pukka Pinnies
That Fuzzy Feeling
Lynwood Crafts
Giddy Stuff
Lily's Night Garden

I have tried to chose people who have not been nominated for the award by other people! Actually I could do this all day but 15 it is................. Love you, bloggerati xx

5 comments:

Amy said...

Thank you for nominating me! Surely its time to get a cat! and sort out the welly curse, you are a country wife now, just never take them off x

GiddyStuff said...

Thank you for nominating me, i'll try to get my own list together this week x

ThatFuzzyFeeling said...

Thank you for nominating me, too! Now go and buy a cat, and forget about the washing up :)
Liz x

Isobel said...

Thanks guys you are so right about the cat!

Life through the Slim Lens said...

Thanks for the award!