Saturday 27 November 2010

Dinosaur Doings

I  have been beavering away in the evenings making all the dinosaurs that I have been commissioned to make for Christmas. Quite a few have come from local connections - I did a stall at the village Toddler Group, and although sold very little on the day, many people contacted me subsequently to order a custom dino. Result! It just shows that you should take every opportunity, no matter how small it seems, with good grace. Because you NEVER KNOW how things will turn out.

Needs his eyes sewing on!

Got to get on and make a bunch of these guys in blue
Last main task: figure out how to make a triceratops baby dinosaur. OK I have figured it out on paper, but when I start to sew it I will know if my calculations are correct. Better make a prototyposaurus!



No comments: