Tuesday 16 November 2010

Christmas Decoration Swap

As I commented in my post on Saturday I have been participating in a Christmas Decoration Swap co-ordinated by Sew Scrumptious. I didn't want to talk about it too soon, mainly because there is no point in sending a surprise package if you have been putting photos up of the contents up on the internet. But I sent the parcel a few days ago now so I am hoping that it has arrived/will arrive soon (Royal Mail, reliable or not? You decide.).

The rules were you had to send a handmade decoration, some chocolate and a card. I decided to have a go at making my christmas card as I really should! It turned out OK considering I don't have a lot of card making stuff. Overall I was pleased and I hope my swap partner, Funky Cinderella - a fellow Folksy seller - will like what I have sent her. If you don't want to view the parcel contents, LOOK AWAY NOW:

1 comment:

Sew Scrumptious said...

What a gorgeous parcel. You are organised! I need to get to work on mine now.