Friday 6 August 2010

Shop Update


Quite quiet in the Folksy shop this week, is everyone on holiday?

Today I am listing but one item, a new handmade patchwork key charm. This one is completely hand stitched and is one of my best, I love it! I have run out of the old quilt that I was using to make them, so now I have to make all the patches myself, but will continue on the recycling theme by trying to utilise pre-loved fabrics!

Have not been listing many items as I am beavering away on a few presents. After that I have some curtains to make so perhaps after that I can get on with more!

However, watch this space as I have plenty in the pipeline. I am currently spending my evenings taking apart a lot of old curtains and textiles that have come into my possession, so I have a load of fabrics on my hands. This leads me to thinking that I should have a destash quite soon, which can also be done via the Folksy shop. Happy days!

No comments: